Thursday, May 20, 2010

An Inquiry For My Adult Readers

When you go visit someone you haven't seen in a long time, what assortment of baked good or snack is it usually appropriate to take along? You see, tomorrow I'll be visiting a sort of long-lost friend and I think it's probably nice of me to take some sort of treat along, since she's moved into her own apartment, and I just can't decide what to make. I was thinking muffins, or lemon squares, or something. I just don't know what. Anyways, I'm sure you won't answer this in time for me to actually make it, but so I know for future reference. 


K Thanks.

Love you.

5 comments:

KHM said...

Sorry I'm late catching this: Anything that you find lovely and which you have no reason to suspect they'd hate.

cheeseball isa always good; lightly zesty pressed lemon cookies or russian teacakes or those yummy Maple Meltaways---all perfect.

Of courese a cake is great. I recently found a terribly easy and delish cake that you make in a single round and then you can top with a homemade lemon curd (easy, yummy) or some nice fruit preserves....yummm.

What did you end up doing?

KSM said...

Probably peanut butter cookies...

wenbin wang said...

especially all over the world.the north face jackets If you're planning to purchase some Abercrombie Fitch clothing as a gift for your families and friends, you can also purchase online, Moncler Jackets you can enjoy great discount.

fifa-coin said...


Including fast automobiles close to hand, a new thriving overall economy and also business,affordable medical, and the wilderness,and others. Furthermore, the gubernatorial competition will require place in the era of GTAV, together with Prosecute Murry running against careful competition Jock Cranley. Rockstar explained the Los Santos and Blaine Region travelogue will likely be uptodate soon together with specifics relating to neighborhood artists, songs and amusement, country club lifestyle,Inch and much more. GTAV commences October 19 pertaining to Xbox 360 as well as Ps3 slim. Rockstar can launch the first recognized movie trailer along with information to the game's online function in Thursday night.

Fifa 14 coins PS3

Fifa 14 coins XBOX


Sarah said...

A cheesecake never goes wrong!