Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hello Lovelies

Hello my lovelies. Today I had my oral surgery, and much to my delight, I am not in any amount of pain. My upper lip is still a bit numb, but, there you go.

My diet is being tortured here at home, of course, meat and noodles and bread being staples... Well, I do my best anyways.

At any rate, it's nice to be back. I'm leaving the country on June 4th, but I'll be visiting MEM the day before to pre-celebrate graduation. In the meantime, I'm compiling a list of e-mail addresses for the weekly updates on my studies and adventures abroad. Please let me know, somehow, whether you would like to be added to the list. I'm going to try and maintain FB, but no promises on that since China is pretty strict about it. 

Sooo... 

Maybe I'll think of something more interesting to say tomorrow. Tomorrow is VRP's b-day, so hopefully I'll get to spend some time with her...

Love you!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be on the list!!!!!

Ryder Mulford said...

Great to know that! And eating can be very hard at first, but you just have to wait patiently, until you can eat delicious meals again. =D

wenbin wang said...

t-shirts etc. by this label Franklin Marshall are thought to be very comfortable. Abercrombie Fitch clothing is deemed as a performer in their clothing line. the north face outlet The clothes and accessories from Abercrombie Fitch clothing focus urbanity and lifestyleMoncler Jackets couture.

FIFA 15 Ultimate Team Coins said...

there have cheap and fast gold was FIFA 15 Coins at http://www.xyfifa.com/

قمة الدقة للتنظيف said...


شركة الصفرات لمكافحة الحشرات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالخبر